The list of classification listed in this section are the international standards that the Department of Statistics has adopted in the compilation of various statistical output. The use of these standards allows for greater comparative analysis across countries and regions. Notably, there are no national classification standards being used.
- Central Product Classification (PDF 4Mb)
- Classification by Broad Economic Category (PDF 235Kb)
- Classification of Expenditure According to Purpose (PDF 605 Kb)
- International Standard Industrial Classification Rev4 (PDF 1Mb)
- Standard International Trade Classification (PDF 644Kb)